Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspiration - My Hair Muses by Amy P

I have a growing folder of hair muses from the past few years and thought I'd share a little of my personal inspiration for updating my hair my look.  I love to change my hair and have always considered my relationship with my hair stylist as one of my most revered.  In Seattle, I found Sharon who is the most awesome ever! and now back in SF, I am devoted to Lisa at Firehorse.  They both have been nice enough to keep a "file" on me and my hair images :O)




me - 2011

Kelly Framel, theglamourai.com

Eva Fontanelli, thesartorialist.com

me - 2010

Kelly Framel, theglamourai.com

Eva Fontanelli, thesartorialist.com


Kelly Framel (stylist, jewelry maker and blogger - theglamourai.com) and Eva Fontanelli (editor, Elle Italia) are my constant and consistent hair muses.  They both have great style, but their hair is always inspiring.  Can you see their influence in my hair?




No comments:

Post a Comment