Monday, September 19, 2011

Street Style: Penny Loafers are FUN by Angela Romero

I have recently had an obsession for Penny Loafers. I now some people think they are more of a traditional look but if you find the right pair and style it appropriately they can be youthful and fun. Designers have been putting their on twist on the penny loafer, like with a heel of a platform which gives it a more edgy look. I already have a pair of black patent leather penny loafers and am looking to invest in a pair with a platform for my fall looks!

I ran into this guy at my favorite Indian rtestaurant in the city and I had to take a pic!


Below are the way some celebrities are working the penny loafers:





Burberry, Lamb and Sperry are some of the designers that have introduced their version of the penny loafer.




No comments:

Post a Comment