Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inspiration Hutton Style by Tasha Kelley

It took me awhile to jump on the skinny jean wagon, and slowly I learned to embrace it.  But I will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart for wide leg bottoms & the entire 70's fashion era.

My inspiration for my favorite season is...
 Lauren Hutton

This former model was known as "the fresh American face of fashion" in the 70's.  Her style was effortless and iconic & can easily inspire us today!


I love the volume & chic simplicity of these wide leg trousers paired with this AMAZING cape!

Want this look?!
Why not get it WITH YOUR DISCOUNT?!?! 
All of these items are from Nordstrom :)

DVF

Milly

Rachel Zoe


  


Theyskens' Theory


Want dressy Americana?!


Let a nuetral blazer do the trick...

Paper Crown

As stylists', we are so lucky to have that fantasctic fashion "eye".
Here is proof, it will stay with us forever...

~Lauren Hutton today~

WE TOO WILL MAKE FASHION HISTORY!


No comments:

Post a Comment