Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inspiration - Colored Eyeliner


I think there are too many rules with makeup.

I don't branch out very often from my black eyeliner and black mascara. This has a lot to do with being at work at the crack of dawn.  I give myself about 10 minutes to do my hair and makeup.  Doesn't leave a lot of time to be creative.  Or have cute hair.  I would like to be cute everyday, but it's really not going to happen.

With that said, my lack of polished beauty is what makes the cosmetic world in our store so intriguing. The ladeez come to work so flawless and perfected. Our cosmetic manager takes the cake for not following makeup rules.  Everyday she is modern and fresh.  Everyday.  Jealous.  I am always impressed when we pass in the morning and I get to see what new color she I wearing on her lips or cheeks etc.  Yesterday I was super inspired!!! 







Cerissa was wearing this beautiful green eyeliner that winged out into the perfect point.  Super cool.  If it had been the basic black eyeliner, I would have thought it was pretty, but the green was so stunning. Funny how color works like that.




I hope this inspires the black eyeliner people to try on a colored eyeliner.  I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment