Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekly RoundUP by Michele

Let me tell you, this week was a piece of work. 
Nothing about it felt normal or situated in the real world. Working overnight shifts, getting back to the hotel around 4am to wake up again at  9am is just not normal. Being able to function (some of you are laughing at what my idea of functioning is) on only 5 hours of sleep a night made me feel like I was in my early twenties again. Having my back ache and feet swell so much that I had to buy another pair of shoes did not. What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger....right?


Day of fun. Summer interns graduated!!


 First of 5 overnight shifts doing remodel installs. Sometimes at 3 in the morning you start to act....well like you have had a couple too many drinks.

 Homemade breakfast at the hotel. I do it up f-a-n-c-y style.

 Overnights. Done. 
Thank you spirit winners for keeping it real.



.
Watching the sunrise from my sofa after not sleeping for 25 hours made me want some homemade out of the oven warm scones. I didn't actually want to make them myself but the cats and husband where too busy sleeping so I had to do it solo style. Yes....yes I did eat everyone last one of them before anyone woke up. Suckers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment