Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Trend Session by Joelle Wood

I'm in love with the bright coral-E, tomato-E reddish hues.  Anytime I see these colors I'm naturally drawn to them.  Whether it be clothing, jewelry, artwork, homegoods etc.  I think that is why I still can't get enough of the red shorts/red pants trend!!!There is something so fun and inspiring about seeing these pieces and how they are worn by each individual person. 

This trend started out as something only the "daring" would wear.  Now, it has progressed to a wearable item for just about any type of style.  As an example, just in our little Roseville Nordstrom, I pulled red shorts and pants from four different departments.  This did not include our men's department that have a few as well.  It was obvious that they would be in our Advanced Modern-Trendy department, but I also found  them in BP, Modern Casual and even Updated Traditional.








To my surprise, my fashionista coworker Tasha Kelly had showed up to work in red pants the same morning that I had this topic in mind.  Tasha rocked her own red pants!  That made me really happy!  Roseville is catching up everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment