Friday, September 2, 2011

5 Things by Stephanie Allaire

I've been thinking about what 5 things to post about for the past week...should I show my 5 favorite runway looks? My 5 most wanted items in the store? 5 things that are in high demand for Fall? Hmm..

I decided to show 5 pictures taken from my phone within the past week...I love snapping random picsof whatever is making me happy at the time! Here's what I got...

 1. My adventurous weekend in the city with my best friend Arianna led us to this rock concert at Fort Mason where we squeezed our way to the front to watch Stone Temple Pilots.
 2. After a late night in SF there is NOTHING better than a ginormous yummy crepe from the crepe truck 2 blocks from her apartment in the Mission!! We are regulars...
 3. I was taken to a Giants game on Tuesday..my fourth or fifth of the season..and I absolutely love being out there right above the water with great weather and fried food or ice cream! Oh and the game is ok too..
4.  I SCORED these boutique 9 booties I've been wanting on e-bay for only $30!! New in box!! Can;t wait to wear them..
5. I visited my parents house in Santa Rosa this past weekend and honestly I am entertained daily by the weirdo animals we have...This guy is bigger than our pappillon dog and is a big ball of fluff..his name is Milo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment